Please take note of the following Terms & Conditions for The Drag Shoes.
1. Exchange: We will exchange items that are not damaged or spoilt. The condition of the return is that the goods must be sent in the original untorn packaging, and goods must not be soiled or damaged in any way. For exchanged goods postage applies. Please ensure you have sufficient postage for goods being sent to us. We advise that you send return goods by registered post. We cannot be held responsible for goods sent to us that are lost or damaged in transit. Exchanged or Replacement shoes due to wrong size ordered which is not our responsibility and will be subject to postage again. Our suggested sizes are for guidance only. All complaints should be reported to us within 7 days and not afterwards.
2. A. A cancellation period of 7 working days applies starting from the day after the day on which you received the goods. The customer has to bear the cost of the goods returned to us. This applies to all stock items. Your cancellation rights are allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations.Please double check your orders to ensure satisfaction. We shall remake the shoes if they do not fit or have any faults. If you have ordered the wrong size that does not fit your feet, then this is not our responsibility. You have to make sure of your size and fittings before you place the order.
2.B. All our drag shoes are made in our Associated manufacturing companies abroad and normally take about 6 to 12 weeks or longer to make subject to availability of the materials. The drag shoes are made by hand to your specific requirements of the designs shown to you in our site, your widths, and your heel heights. If you have any urgent requirements please ring or write to us to see if we are able to manufacture your shoes in time for you.
3. Exchanged goods must be returned within 21 days of dispatch. A Postal charge of £6.75 will be applicable, for postage and packaging the goods to the customers. All returned goods must only be returned to Bowry Group Ltd and NOT to any of our associated companies. Bowry Group Ltd, 10 Feathery Drive, Glen Parva, Leicester LE2 9NY. UK
4. We cannot take responsibility or liability for events that are beyond our reasonable control, which may delay the delivery of your goods. Some shoes are made in our UK factories, and all other shoes are made in our associated factories abroad. You must allow us to make these shoes and some delays will occur, you have to bear this in mind at the time of ordering. We can also make vegan shoes with no leather with resin soles as a special extra cost.
For any events all goods must be ordered well in advance and customers should give us 10 to 12 weeks notice or longer for us to procure materials to make your goods. Deliveries for goods made abroad may take longer from 6 weeks to 12 weeks or longer subject to the availability of local components. Once orders are placed they cannot be cancelled as the materials would have been purchased at the time of the orders being placed.
5. Overseas customers must pay by bank transfer, and pay all local and overseas bank charges at the time of making the transfer of funds to us.
6. New delivery charges to the UK are £4.50, and any larger packets that do not go through the Post Office template will be charged at £6.75 for each item. Additional ordered items will be charged at £3.50 and Large items at £6.75.Please note we are unable to show the exact postal charges on all items which are deemed to be large packets by the post office and can advise you here in the terms and conditions.All postal charges are applicable at the time of despatch of the goods.Courier and next day charges are at £10.00 extra plus vat. Multiple items will attract a postal cost of £4.50 or more. Bridal shoes are now classed as large item parcel by the Post Office. The courier charge of £10.00 plus VAT extra for single items to multiple items from £11.75 to £17.63 plus VAT. Please check other charges with us for all other countries. Air mail charges abroad are £14 to £18.
All postal charges are applicable at the time of despatch of the goods.Courier and next day charges are at £10.00 extra plus vat. Multiple items will attract a postal cost of £4.50 or more. Drag shoes are now classed as large item parcel by the Post Office. The courier charge of £10.00 plus VAT extra for single items to multiple items from £11.75 to £17.63 plus VAT. Please check other charges with us for all other countries. Air mail charges abroad are £14 to £18.
7. The shoes which are opened for fitting and trials, a surcharge
8. Trade Supplies to Shops. On all returns or exchanges carriage has to be paid, and there will be a surcharge of 25% for re-stocking and handling. Goods must also be in the same good condition as supplied. All goods must be sent back to us postage or delivery paid by the sender. Cancelled trade or institution, shops and clubs orders will all be subject to a surcharge of £10 plus VAT for each item of shoes as an administration and handling charge. All charges are subject to VAT at the current rate.
9. The details given in all our size charts are merely for guidance only as an approximate sizes, as we cannot be held responsible for size variations due to materials, or your measurements and the normal different fitting sizes of varied individual shoe and foot fittings. Our Size chart is the measurement of our factory lasts per the manufacturing procedures. It is your responsibility to check your size before ordering. We can offer advice on the measurement of your foot but the ultimate responsibility remains with you to make sure you order the right size. Our manufacturing facility has made many thousands of shoes from these shoe lasts and do not have any problems for the UK sizes, the US drag shoe sizes go up by one whole size approximately. If the shoes are wrongly ordered then you have to pay for the cost of the shoe and the postage again as these shoes are made to your requirements by width and the heel height of your own choice.
Terms and Conditions